We are happy to share these release notes with you.
Budget, Tasks and Timelog Apps get a Dashboard menu
Anchors have been added for faster navigation
We are very pleased to present new features of the GroupCamp platform version 3.
New organization in modules and changes of the GroupCamp plans
- The Project and Reports modules are available in all plans.
- The Scheduling, Timesheet, Budget and Cost Management modules are available from the BEST plan.
- Prices of our plans do not change.
Contact GroupCamp support when you are in the START or PLUS plan and want to retrieve timesheet and budget data without changing your plan.
Possible problems due to migration to V3
The principle of migration to V3 is based on the security of access to the data of your account by its users and therefore not to grant a privilege that a user did not have. This principle means that users may have lost privileges.
Here are updates and news installed today to your GroupCamp.
New User reports and Excel exports for the Timesheet app
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
We are pleased to present our new scheduling tool, which is available from the BEST GroupCamp plan.
This new collaborative, graphical and real-time tool allows you to:
- Schedule work for resources in your projects.
- Manage resource plan, resource availability, work overloads and time off.
- Manage project schedule.
The GroupCamp API is now available for GroupCamp Best+ plan customers. APIs allow you to automatize creation processes like project creation/update and to reporting processes such as task status or time spent records.
Click on the API icon in the Admin panel to contact the Support Team to get access to the API.
There are two new Timesheet features to know about.
The new sort feature in the Users reports Weeks and Months menus to see who has not entered their time spent.
There is also a new search feature in the Projects reports Weeks and Months menus.
Here are the new features and improvements you will find in your GroupCamp.
- No more Tracking group and new Timesheet icon in the Admin panel which centralizes all time spent related features and privileges to manage timesheets.
- View recent time spent records entered by a user.
- The Overview app of a project can now be private and also has a new design.
- New Period menu in the Dashboard > Costs for projects app.
New Admin panel Timesheet icon
This new icon centralizes all related time spent features and privileges.