This blog post is to share our Work In Progress with you. Feel free to send us any comments or feedback. The following features will be included in the next major release of GroupCamp.
- New Personal Dashboard
- New Report Spam feature
- New Recent Files app menu
- New unified User window
The Reports application from the Dashboard is enhanced with new menus and a new table of data presentation.
- The Budget - Time spent menu allows you to track budgets and time spent in a table.
- The Project summary figures menu groups in a table the data located in the Overview application of your projects.
- The Planning of projects menu presents your projects in a Gantt view.
We are happy to show you the latest developments to the Tasks application located in the Dashboard.
- New menus: My tasks, My completed tasks and My Gantt view.
- New menu for All tasks, which, depending on your privileges, allows you to view all the tasks of users in your projects. OR you can view all tasks assigned to all users in all projects.
- Reports for the Planning menu and List menu have been removed.
And for all Tasks apps located in your projects or in the Dashboard.
- Filter by multiple tags. For example: Product A + Priority 1 + Marketing.
- Save your most often used filters for quick access.
The Tasks application in the Dashboard offers a new design closer to the mobile apps. The same design is found in the Date menu in the Tasks application of your projects.
Access to the All tasks menu is protected by two privileges. All other menus can be accessed by all users.
Nós acabamos de adicionar a Gestão de orçamentos horários no seu painel de controle GroupCamp.
A ferramenta Tempos orçamentados permite para cada um dos projetos :
- Definir um orçamento horário por categoria de atividade,
- Para cada um dos usuários, informar o tempo gasto em categorias de atividades previamente definidas no orçamento (as outras categorias ficam indisponibilizadas para seleção),
- No painel de contrôle do projeto : visualizar em tempo real o orçamento versus o tempo empregado,
- Para uma analise avançada do seu orçamento horário, você pode exportar os dados orçamentários historizados em um arquivo de formato Excel.
Following our latest release of the project summary report we have now introduced in the summary report the ability to compare project metrics between 2 different dates.
You can now for instance compare the metrics in your project summary report with those of each Saturday of former weeks or with the beginning of former months.
Monitoring project progress works by recording project metrics every Saturday and on every first day of the month as from the 29th December of 2012. You can therefore compare project metrics as from the 1st of January of 2013.
Controlling access to the project metrics comparison selector
The Overview app in your online project management tool gets a brand new look with a series of new features. We have changed the way late items are displayed and the project schedule gets a brand new interface. The new updates presented in this blog are related to the changes made to the way milestones are now linked to tasks (please see our blog posts on Milestones and due dates on linked tasks)
Following the latest release in the Project Overview application, we have improved the way the cross-project dashboard is designed. Late tasks and milestones are now presented as ‘late items’ and are sorted by date. Our new project schedule view presents your personal planning (as a user) for all projects in which you will find your upcoming tasks and milestones.
We have updated the weekly email reports with new settings and a new way of presenting upcoming dates for all projects.
Presenting late items in the cross-project view
On the screenshot below, you can see the three different examples of late items:
- The first example is a late task assigned to the current user and the task list for this task is linked to the milestone “Client Monthly Review Meeting” which is a late milestone (there are no due date on the task but the milestone to which the task list is linked is actually late). Please see our blog on how Milestones and due dates on linked tasks work,
- the second example shows a late milestone with 7 linked tasks which are not completed
- the third example shows a task assigned to the current user with a late due date