How to set up the Milestones application
This GroupCamp FAQ article explains how to set up application settings for the Milestones application.
In this article:
- Enable or disable Milestones in a project. Make the Milestones application private in a project
- List of privileges of the Milestones app
- Milestones iCalendar feed
For each project you can do the following:
- Enable or disable the Milestones application. When the Milestones app. is disabled, the tab is no longer displayed in the project.
- Make the Milestones app. private so that guests are not able to see the application.
- Make specific milestones private so that they are not visible to guests.
Note: To make the configuration described above, please read the following article: Create and set up a project. Export and archive projects
Go to the Admin panel and then to the Privileges tab. In the List of privileges menu, expand Applications > Milestones.
To learn more about privileges, you can read this FAQ: How to grant privileges. How to use Profiles of privileges.
To use the iCalendar feed. To learn more about the iCalendar format and how to sync milestones with your calendar please read the following article How to synchronize milestones in my Calendar.