Milestones app gets weekly & monthly graphic timeline view
We are happy to announce that we have released a brand new version of our Milestone application. The objective as always is to improve your productivity and make your daily tasks in your online projects as simple as possible. The graphic view brings greater usability to project leaders who can make the right decisions by having a timeline view when positioning milestones.
New graphic view per weeks and months in every project
You now have more than the list view in online projects: you can choose a more graphic view that allows you to view all project milestone and related task lists on a weekly or monthly timeline view.
The weekly view covers a period of 3 months and the monthly view allows you to see your milestones over a year.
Now, what can users do on those new interfaces :
- You can edit the date of a milestone by clicking on the milestone or drag and drop the milestone to a different date on the timeline.
- You can edit, complete or delete the milestone.
- You can move the editing window for a milestone (over a period of 1 month, 3 months or a year)
The cross project view in your personal user page.
This view makes things a little bit more interesting. When going to your personal user page for your cross project view, you will find the same graphic view when selecting ‘Weeks’ or ‘Months’ but you can position multiple projects on the same timeline view.
Please note that in the cross-project milestone app :
- You can apply a filter to obtain all the milestones owned by a particular project member.
- You can hide completed milestones to focus only on on-going ones.
- We present you with the same projects you chose to display on the timeline view the next tilme you sign in
- Following several user requests, milestones now comes with a description field.
- You can edit milestones in different applications with the new milestones widget (this will soon be available in Tasks)
- The person who creates or edits a milestone is now displayed in the milestone editing widget.
As always please feel free to reach out and send us your feedback on our new features.