Sort your files by creation date or alphabetical order
We are happy to annouce the release of the new features you've asked for.
- Files application : Added alphabetical and chonological files sorting (and vice versa)
- Tasks application
- Added task lists in the Search button.
- Aded a filter: My tasks (On-going)
- Added a counter in the Users and Groups applications' menus
- Increased the length of the input field when typing a team's name (increased from 20 to 40 characters)
- Better email notifications so that you keep a pulse on your newly invited users: Invitation confirmation, bouncing email, undelivered email etc.
Files application documents : Added alphabetical and chonological files sorting
Sorting buttons have been added
Tasks : Added task lists in the Search button
While searching for a task list, you can press the Enter key on your keyboard, the search will be displayed in the Tasks application and you will be able to work on the tasks and tasks lists.
Added a counter in the Users and Groups applications' menus
Better email notifications so that you keep a pulse on your newly invited users: Invitation confirmation, bouncing email, undelivered email etc.
When you invite new users, you will now receive a confirmation email when the new user accepts your invitation to use GroupCamp. You will also receive an email notification when your user's email address bounces. Indeed, there are many reasons that can explain why an email bounces (the email does not exist or does not exist anymore, the user's inbox is full, the email system of your user has a strong spam filter etc..).
As always, your feedback and comments will be greatly appreciated.
Have a great day!
Your GroupCamp Team.